UniBall Posca Marker PC-1MR 0.7MM
UNI BALL POSCA PC-1MR: Bullet-shaped Nib Writes approx 0.7mm Line
PAINT, COLOUR, DRAW, DECORATE, MARK
Subtle!Posca PC-1MR extra-fine calibre tip, with a metal ring, has the same qualities as a paint marker… in a pen. It is designed for professionals and beginners requiring an ultra-fine and consistent line in a wide selection of colours!
Uni POSCA Markers provide vibrant colors for illustrations and hobbies. Water-based pigment ink is lightfast and waterproof and writes on virtually any surface - yet does not bleed through paper. The wide range of opaque colors cover each other well. Broad fluorescent markers are especially good for outdoor billboards. Writes on glass yet easily scrapes off.
- Writes on metal, glass, plastic, stone, etc. on virtually any surface.
- Writes on sketches, photographs and fabrics.
- Easily removed from glass, ideal for temporary signs on windows, windscreens, etc.
- Opaque color, allow to dry after application and new ink will completely cover the previous color.
POSCA ’s extra-broad tip is ideal for:
- Artists to paint neat backgrounds on large-framed canvasses or any other large surface, to perform large-scale live and collective Street Art works.
- Professionals like craftsmen, shopkeepers to make signs on windows.
- Interior design amateurs to refresh a space, a piece of furniture, fabrics or bulky objects.
Download the Uniball Australia Posca range Tip Sizes and Colours PDF
LOVE POSCA PAINT PENS
Posted by Carine Lazari on 13th Oct 2015
I have Posca pens from just about the entire range and I love them all. Colours are so bright and don't fade. To make them more permanent I simply add a clear coat to my project. I just love these pens!
Posted by barek on 25th Mar 2015
they are a great, always consistent.
Posted by Amanda Stephens on 18th Nov 2014
the range is great and easy to use.
I love these pens!
Posted by Rhonda Keogh on 16th Sep 2014
They work smoothly and are easy to use.